Celebrate at GreenTree!
Spring | Summer | Fall (April -December) $295
Winter | January | February | March $455
Deposit: After you receive your contract/invoice via email, you can call in to the front desk with payment or mail in a check.
NOTE: CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT.
What that cost includes:
1) 90 minutes of field time
2) Sports Equipment: Flag Football __ Soccer __ Kickball __ Dodgeball __ Capture the Flag ___ There is a 2-game max for all parties.
a. If you would like a field coordinator, please request it in the email and we will try to assign you one. There is an extra $55/fee for the coordinator.
3) Party room is available for 2.5 hours total
a. 30 minutes prior to the field start time and 30 minutes after field end time or just 60 minutes after the field end time. Room is available the entire field rental time.
4) Greentree Sportsplex will provide the following products for up to 40 people:
a. Napkins, paper plates, forks, and cups. We will also provide trash-bags and set up the 6 six-foot tables. We will not set up the chairs in case the renter would like to re-arrange the room.
How to book a party:
1) Please email Edward Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org with a date and time you would like for your party, I will then confirm and email you a contract/invoice.
2) You will be welcome to call in (412.922.1818 ext. 4), with a credit card number for your $100 deposit or mail in a check.
What am I responsible for as the party booker/renter?
1) The renter of Greentree Sportsplex must be in attendance the entire period of the function.
2) Renter is expected to leave the premise in its original condition, which included removing all items they bring, disposing of the trash, cleaning spills, etc. (cleaning supplies will be available in party room)
3) Deposit of $100 is due at time of booking and the remaining cost must be paid in full before the start time of the party.
4) All items provided by Greentree Sportsplex must be returned to the Front Desk Employee at the end of the Function.
90 minutes of field time
Products for 40 people
Capture the flag
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people does the party room hold?
We have 40 chairs, and 7 six foot long tables, but you are welcome to have up to 50 guests in the party room and 100 on the field.
Can I decorate the room?
Yes, you decorate as much as you like, but you must remove it all once the party is over and there cannot be any damage to the room from the decorations.
When can I book a party?
All year round, A function may begin no earlier than 9 AM and must end by 9:00 PM.
Will there be a table that I can put the cake and presents on separate from eating tables?
Can I bring music to play for the party room and for the field?
You will have to bring a music player along with the music, but yes, you are welcome to play music.
Where can I order Pizza and soft drinks from that is close by?
Can I bring a cake and put it in the refrigerator or freezer until we are ready for it?
Can I purchase drinks at the Sportsplex?
We sell Gatorade and water, but we do not have ice.
How big are the tables?
We have 6 six-foot tables and 1 ten-foot table for the cake and gifts
How many chairs?
Who is in charge of clean up?
The party booker/renter
Is there a family restroom?
Yes, there is 1 family restroom, a women’s restroom, and a men’s restroom on the main floor. (the same floor the party room is locked) We also have locker rooms downstairs.
What do I do once the party is over?
a. Renter is expected to leave the premise in its original condition, which included removing all items they bring, disposing of the trash, cleaning spills, etc. (cleaning supplies will be available in party room) and
b. All items provided by Greentree Sportsplex must be returned to the Front Desk Employee at the end of the Function.
What if I don’t know how to play the games my child wants to play?
We have printouts at the front desk staff with instructions on how to play the games. (We hope to have a coordinator soon) If you would like one, please request it in the email. There is an extra $40/fee for coordinate